2021-22 School Year
- 04-04-2022 – Principal’s Message / Mensaje de la directora
- 03-01-2022 – Principal’s Message / Mensaje de la directora
- 02-01-2022 – Principal’s Message / Mensaje de la directora
- 01 03-2022 – Principal’s Message
- 11-01-2021 – Principal’s Message
- 10-26-2021 – SES Update
- 10-01-2021 – Principal’s Message
- 09-14-2021 – Parent Letter
- 08-11-2021 – Parent Letter
As the Oregon Department of Education continues to revise safety implementations through the changing pandemic, we will provide the most up to date information on regulations and guidelines for our students and staff members. We look forward to providing the highest level of education for our students and the greatest support to our staff members as these changes continue to evolve.
All decisions will take into account the spread of COVID-19 in the community, as well as the safety for our students and staff members. We will proceed with a spirit of looking out for our fellow citizens, students and visitors to ensure everyone feels they belong. Please view the following document below to learn about our latest district policies and changes as we continue to move forward through the pandemic.
- SSD Continuation of In-Person Instruction Plan (Updated 01-03-2022)