Parent Quick Links
The following guidelines will lead to a successful partnership between parents and staff at all Sisters Schools:
- Make attendance and being to school on time a priority.
- Positive communication with school staff creates an effective working relationship.
- Honor and integrate school rules at home.
- We think, talk and act in a safe and healthy way.
- We become self-managers and responsible citizens in class, in school, and in our community.
- We treat people and their property as we would like ourselves and our property to be treated.
- We know what to do to solve big and small problems.
- Set routines in your home.
- Provide a positive homework environment.
- Read with your child.
- Limit and monitor TV and computer activities.
- Encourage healthy eating habits.
- Ensure your child gets adequate rest.
- Familiarize yourself with current statewide student expectations in the forms of standards and benchmarks.